Wednesday, September 3, 2008

yook at my powish



All Kizzy can say today is "Yook at my Powish". Translation: "Look at my polish". My girls always bug me to paint the nails. I am just not that girly, and it makes me super frustrated.

Last night I went to a play and a college student from my ward crazily agreed to watch them. Thank you thank you thank you Kimri. Lucky for them, last night she polished their nails. And they can't stop talking about it. So I think she now takes the cake on all time coolest babysitter.

As for my day today. My feet are still swollen from the super hot, leg constricting, time I spent at Gammage. Not cool. So I keep trying to elevate my feet, which makes me sleepy, and the kids don't like it when I sleep in front of them. They like to throw books at my head. Not cool. And when I finally got Josie glued to the TV, and Kizzy fell asleep, then my peepers popped wide open. Again, not cool.

So I'm done with being pregnant, hot and puffy. And it's 1:00 and I haven't had lunch . . .

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Right there with you! SOOOOO sick of being pregnant!!! Lucky for me, it's in the 70's here now so not so hot....but still REALLY puffy! When are you due? I am hoping within the next week I will get to have these two because I don't think my belly can possibly expand any further and I can barely walk! Oh, love that your kids throw books at your head.....mine just fight until I wake up! Good luck! :)