Monday, April 4, 2011

We're Screwed

It's been a long time since I've been political. My brother send me stuff all the time--sometimes I read it sometime I don't. But this has been on my mind lately. I have been hearing all around he media about how the rich are such horrible money hiding jerks. And how if we just take their money-the problems would be solved.

I'm not rich--nor will I ever be. But guess what--the rich are rich because someone along the line worked their butts off and sacrificed their time and family to get them there. It's their money--they deserve to keep it. Should they be taxed fairly? Yes. We all should--including the poor. Therefore we are all contributing members of society.

And the rich can't save us from an overspending government that is too huge to sustain. By the way I am so sick of the buzz word sustain--it irks me second only to the words "go green".

If you have time--then watch this. It opened my eyes to two things. #1 The rich can't save us. #2 We're Totally Screwed.

Watch the video HERE

There is also another one--it's short and is pretty funny--and eye opening

3 comments:

Jenni said...

that was a good visual aid....and terryifying all at the same time. I am so scared of where this economy is taking our country....thanks for sharing this....might have to share it as well!!!!

Bing said...

This war is so expensive!

Careena Daly said...

You should watch a documentary called, "The Inside Job." I think it might change your opinion on the rich.