Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pintersting



It is truly. It's the coolest site ever.

You know how I often post things I want---clothes, crafts to do, randomly cool stuff.

Well Pinterest has made it easier for me, so I just may never post that stuff on here again.

What is Pinterest?

Think of it as categorized idea boards that show a picture of what you love and a link.

And you can watch other people's boards. And there are some coolio people out there.

I linked through my twitter account, but you can do facebook also. I think I'm "littlejill".

I warn you, it's addicting.

See this following picture--it's of people I follow, some random things from their boards.




Cool right?

So sign up. It's easy. And once you get the hang of it you'll love it.

Promise.

Oh and for Cami, Tiffany and I'm sure soon Lindsay . .. I have a board that is Titled "For my Talented Friends" and this is where i post stuff that you guys could do or might like. I"m sure I'll be posting stuff for other friends soon--that is just who I think of now.

So do it.

If you like cool stuff that is.

2 comments:

Julia said...

love it! I love that doggie backpack on that site! funny

Sheri said...

Post pictures of your house already! I'm way too excited about your house getting painted.