Monday, March 7, 2011

My brain is busy and random


As I was cleaning my bathroom I thought--if I had to eat off someones bathroom floor as a dare--whose would it be?

I came up with these:

#1 My mother in law. Often when I am drinking a glass of water at her house--i set it down and when I go back to take another swig--it's missing. Her floors are meticulous--actually everything is. I'd pretty much eat off of every surface of her house.

#2 Cicily. This is my friend who is an avid cleaner. I send her into fits of hives when I post pictures of my crap piles because she can't figure out how anyone could accumulate that much crap on her floor.

#3 Sheri. My friend who is also an avid cleaner. I like when she comes over during parties because she just starts cleaning and doesn't even notice she's doing it. The only reason she's not tied for #2 is that Cicily has 1 kid and Sheri has 5. Sheer numbers.

And randomly if i had to eat out of anyone's bathtub it would be my mothers. It's always squeaky clean.

So this is how my brain works while I am cleaning.

Random right?

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I made the list! I could eat off Wendy's floors too. I hope to someday have a house that clean.

Julia said...

Totally random. But, that's how our brains work. When I do my laundry, I wonder if anyone else's whites are as dingy and gray as mine. Or, does anyone else have as much dust in their house as I do or, does each person in my family have super-flakey skin. Gross.

lara said...

Hard to believe my mother and I came from the same gene pool, in terms of our bathroom floor (lack of) resemblance.