Monday, December 13, 2010

LET THEM PLAY!

For anyone with children in the Mesa Public School System.

CHECK THIS OUT.

The state passed a law that all schools have to review their current recess policy. It has been suggested that MPS go to a structured recess--somewhat like P.E.

THIS IDEA IS LAME.

So make your voices heard. Go the meeting tomorrow night.

Or--your more likely option is to GO HERE GO HERE GO HERE and leave a comment.

Let our kids be kids and run and play. They don't need any more rules.

sidenote: the more they pull this bullcrap, the more I consider homeschooling, as long as someone else is teaching my kids and they still leave in the morning and come back in the afternoon. So more like home schooling at someone else's home.

rude and offensives sidenote: This law is probably due to America's fat kid problem. Here's an idea--fix the nasty preservative mostly tan colored food lunch program.

2 comments:

Bing said...

Oh my gosh. I think school lunches are an abomination. Feeding children toxic/nutrient poor foods does not show me that people value my future.

Sheri said...

Reason #1,376,498,213 why our government should not be running our education system.