Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dear Santa

Photobucket

Dear Santa,

I realize the economy sucks and we are beyond broke. So I realize I will get none of this for Christmas. However, I thought I'd give you a head start on next year when things should be looking up. (hopefully for everyone). I'm not sad, I'm actually beyond happy for all of the things I have--a house that I should be in for years, enough money to pay our bills, the prospect of better income in the future. But that worldly side me still has yearnings. So here is a place to start:

This Bike.




This Dress





One of these ties for Beck




This Camera Bag (yes it's a camera bag!)



This Top



And possibly this dress



This Cardigan



Ooh and maybe this



These Trousers


And while I'm being greedy how about an iPad

4 comments:

Bing said...

Love the Santa pic!

onehm said...

Me too!
AND that camera bag is so cool!!

Sheri said...

You need to have that bag.

Jenni said...

for 1....LOVE that photo of you. Can't believe how long your hair has gotten!!! JEALOUS!
Love the dress, and the cardi's and the i-pad. Oh, I want it all too! If only huh????