Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas in July

I'm totally obsessed with handmade. I want next year's Christmas to be a handmade Christmas. The problem with that is that I am shooting all during October and November and it takes up all of my free time. So if I do this, I have to start early. Like July. I've been wanting to make my own stockings but I never have time. I swear 2011 is the year. So I've been checking out handmade stuff--because it is all over the blogging world. So this is on my list of things to make in July---who's with me?

One of my favorite photographers made this. It's a Jillified craft (meaning crafts for non-crafty people) and it's super cute.





And what kid wouldn't want this felt board (I want this):



My girls would go ape doo-doo for THIS PLAY TENT:




I totally think it would be fun to try out THESE DOLLS--but make it into a nativity set. Use the wooden spool ones for the adult people, but the clothespin one for the baby Jesus.





Or fun MONSTER DOLLS:




Fabric covered earrings:



And if I'm super ambitious THIS TEPEE (NOR--this is up your alley)

No comments: