Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Third time's a charm--Adventures in the beehive state

Dear Utah,

Fry sauce is not good. NOT GOOD

xoxo me


*Kizzy barfed, and she's not as smooth as Josie. Luckily Hyrum took on that job all night. good man.

*The BYU Bookstore is fun. The girls got two new books and candy from the little candy kiosk

*We went to the museum there, and that was super fun.

*Burger supreme has good hamburgers and gyros

*Hyrum took the girls to the pool and I stayed for Beck to take a nap

*Becker is sick too, but with a face cold. Gummy eyes and boogery nose. LAME

*While we were at the BYU bookstore Hyrum had to leave to pick up his parents from the airport so I had him take Kizzy with him while the rest of us stayed. After we bought the books and candy and wandered around the bookstore, we were waiting for Hyrum to come back and get us, so we decided to go outside and read a book on the lawn. So picture this:

Me, pushing stroller with super cute Beck, and Annabelle on one side of me and Josie on the other, dressed cute with hair done (rare) and we walked out of the book store onto the open mall with students sitting around working on laptops and walking by. And the girls spontaneously break out into "Zippity-doo-da, Zippity--ay, my oh my what a wonderful day" And they keep singing, and LOUD. I was SUPER MOM, they made me look good.

so later when Hyrum picked us up and we were walking to the car, I started the song and they picked it up singing away. It was fun watching passers by get huge grins.

How delightful.

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

LOVE Utah! :) So, on "america's got talent" tonight there were these 5 sisters, from Utah, (mormon of course....it was obvious) and after they were done dancing, one of the judges says to them....everyone from Utah is so happy (or something like that) and I thought....DUH....it's because "WE KNOW!" Just a fun little thing to add to Utah....check and see if everyone is truely THAT happy! :)

Jenni Coberly said...

I hope you got an Oreo Shake from Burger Supreme. That was one of mine and Chris's favorite places when we were first married and living in Provo.

I love that the girls burst out into song. You guys fit right in on BYU campus. That happens often with most of the zoobies!!

Glad you are enjoying Utah. Now you need to come to Colorado and see how even MORE amazing it is here. :)