Thursday, June 11, 2009

Roosevelt

Every year of my entire life my family has gone to Roosevelt lake. We used to go during Spring Break, but the last two years we've wised up and gone later when the weather wasn't so tempermental and the water was warmer. I love it, my girls love it, and it's fun for me to see them growing up on the lake like I did. Each morning we'd go swimming, and everyday after lunch a light storm would blow in cooling it off just enough. The first day we were there the wind was crazy and produced HUGE waves for a lake and the girls loved to play in it. I love it because they disappear and reappear in the video. And then Beck, how cute is he in his life vest/lake debut? Kizzy wasn't a huge fan of the water, she has to be coaxed most of the time. But she was awesome the rest of the time, she'd randomly say, "I need to take a nap" and shed go take on in the tent. And then once she fell asleep on the cooler. And Beck would only nap if someone held him--stinker. But for the majority of it--Fun. Super fun.



















2 comments:

Kindy said...

Is Beck always so relaxed and kicked back? How fun!

Snarky Belle said...

The picture of her asleep on the cooler is priceless!!

Those are HUGE waves for a lake!
Glad it was super fun. :)