Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good Food




My family tried this two nights ago and liked it. Even Hyrum did, and he is a food snob. Josie wasn't all that keen on it, but someone needed to be sacrificed.

It came out of the Kraft food and family magazine that I get quarterly. I've found a few recipes from there.

It's a super easy recipe. Find it HERE.

I added a little more dressing and used a pound of spaghetti instead of a 1/2 pound.

oh and my family also likes this:



It's one of our favorites. My kids love it. And I use an entire box of Rigatoni

HERE is that recipe.

p.s. this last recipe is now in my 3 month food storage plan. Which I'm totally getting into, I'll post on that later.

3 comments:

Andréa Morrow said...

hey we're going to be doing food storage for mid week soon.. maybe you can give some good pointers!

Jenni Coberly said...

Yummy! I'm totally into the three month supply too. I figured if I get 19 meals and we have them five times than we are good to go. I started out by buying enough food to have our first meal five times and then I went to the second meal and so on. I may not have it all, (yet), but it sure feels nice to know that I have more this year than I did last year. I would love to hear how you are planning your three month supply.

Sheri said...

Those look good. I want to try those.