Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Excitement

To know what I"m talking about, check my previous post.

Here are some pics. It was so fun. So many people out. And the best part was that it was your normal, hard working, middle class bunch. And the best part is that it is done peacefully. No damage to anything, no crazy chanting. At some Tea Party events across the country they did food drives.

I love me some good ol' boys

Check out Luke, Sheri and I in our rad new t-shirts.

and I saw my friend Calli and took a picture of her mom under the "Don't Tread on Me" Flag








4 comments:

Calli O. said...

It feels good to be able to document an event like that because you were actually there. At least that's how I felt. it also just feels good that people actually give a hoot about this country still, and things that matter.....hmmm values, principles, freedom, work, family ect...
My mom will love that picture. Im gonna make a collage of all my the signs I took pictures of and then I'll post. Cool that I saw you there!!!

kayleen said...

that last pic kinda made me tear up. (but i'm pregnant)

Micah and Jen said...

AWESOME! My favorite picture is the last one....it seriously speaks volumes!

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

Good for you Jill..I went to a tea party also and although it was low in numbers, it felt good to know that we were trying to do something..I loved the pictures..