Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The Kizz sleeps anywhere. During the day I'll wonder where she is and I'll go to find her and she's asleep SOMEWHERE. She gets that from my side of the family. We love to nap.

Knees bent under on the carpet


At the lake


Covers her head with her wooby in her car seat


On the laundry room tile floor in front of the dryer


In Beck's Bumbo

Standing up on the couch



Lawn chair


With Josie "having her ear" (which is highly irritating)

And a video



I also have one of her all nakey sitting on a stool with her head asleep on a table, but I thought--maybe I don't want that out there

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I thought Coop was creative with sleeping, but he's just an amateur compared to her!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's awesome! Jaxon is just the opposite. If he's not in his bed, he's not sleeping...PERIOD!
PS- which lens did you rent? I rented the 80-200 2.8... it was pretty sweet! (and also comes with a $1400 price tag!)

Snarky Belle said...

Now that's a gift! I love the first pic, with her flip flops...too cute!