Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HOLY CRAPOLA!

YARD SALE

Seriously. Tons and tons of C-R-A-P. If any of you know me and want to come by the yard sale is Friday morning and Saturday morning. But I will be around all day today (Wednesday) , so if you want to swing by and look at the crap--be my guest. I have tons and tons and tons of kid clothes. Mostly under 5T. But everything is 50 cents. I juts want to get rid of it.

If you don't know me and you want to come by, then e-mail me:

iboughtsomething@gmail.com

and I'll tell you how to get to my house. MAYBE. It depends on if you seem legit or crazy. Also, if you know me because you know one of my friends--then they can tell you where I live, or you can come with them. It sucks that we have to be careful about those kinds of things. I also have some IKEA home stuff and a weird Hershey's Kiss Halloween costume my sister sent down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be that tie of year, everyone is getting crap together for a yard sale. I HATE DOING IT! I might try to stop by if I get a chance, Macy is going to need clothes someday...

Micah and Jen said...

Oh man....I wish I lived closer, I would love some of your CRAP...mostly girl clothes! :) Good luck....I can't wait to do mine, but still have to wait another 5 months or so!

trippin said...

I might stop by. I am a sucker for yard sales. I go every weekend. I really need to have a sale of my own. I never have time to get my stuff together. I guess that is what happens when you have 5 kids and one one the way. It's really just the youngest two that keep my life insane. I am about to have 3 under 3. I must be crazy. I will email you for your address.