Friday, February 20, 2009

Why . . .

4 year olds shouldn't have glasses


it's great to have friends who never do anything so they can pick up within a moments notice and go hiking with you



Lenor rocks--she's super pregnant and hiked up to the cave at Papago. She's superwoman



making your kids throw their hands up makes for a better picture




Bacon + Target = Great Valentines Day




my husband is rad---he made these from scratch (and this was his very first attempt ever)



Having a cute boy like this makes me smile

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Look at Nor all cute and preggo and hiking! What a woman! :) And those cinnamon rolls....yummy! Now I think I need to go make some! And I hear you on the glasses for a 4 year old....I did my share of slaughtering those things as a child....they are NO FUN!

Mimi said...

Beckster looks so cute!!!!!! Love that pic!