Thursday, November 13, 2008

What's in your make-up bag?

I've been wanting to do this post for a while and have never gotten around to it. So the question is:

WHAT IS IN YOUR MAKE-UP BAG?



I think this is funny. This is mine:



Contents:

1 lash curler
1 Great Lash Mascara
1 Cover Girl face Powder --205 Ivory
1 Clinique eyeliner I purchased---I believe---somewhere around 2002
1 Body Shop Lip Liner shade: Mohagany. I don't think they even do make-up anymore

N-I-C-E

Everyone knows I'm not a big fan of makeup. I'm all about being natural. Well, not my hair, but my face. I don't wear makeup and as a reward--I have really good skin. But as I am getting older, I realize I need to look a little better. And after every pregnancy I go through this. I want to look good---well actually---foxy. So with the help of my friend Darcy (also my hair stylist) and Sephora my make-up bag now looks like this:



Now only if I could replicate it . . .

YIKES!!!

6 comments:

sarah said...

oh my. the sight of all those brushes makes me start sweating. i would have no idea what to do.

Sheri said...

I love your face in the first picture. I can almost hear the "WAH-wah".

Cicily said...

I can't wait to see your spoils.

o said...

picture number one = twins with mine. except the lip stuff. i always think maybe i should try a little harder to look nice, then i realize that im far too lazy and not girly enough for it. props to you, although i think youre always looking adorable.

Micah and Jen said...

Impressive! I still just go for the top picture....I am too lazy for much else except special occasions!

Jami Broadbent said...

i go through the same thing. makeup or no makeup, that is the question.