Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dear Shoppers

I am looking for a few things for Christmas.

1. Tea Cups (with saucers if possible) that have letters on them. I want each girl to have their own with the first letter of their name so they will stop fighting over the ones I have now.

2. My tea kettle took a turn for the worst. I want a new one. One I can actually use. I would like it to have red or pink on it.

3. There is something else I need, but I can't think of it.


Link me. You all did so well last time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.aol_refer.false.tpl.detail.msn_refer.false.item.K10401.ref.GBA?cm_ven=GOOGLEBASE&cm_cat=Cooking%20&cm_pla=Cookware&cm_ite=K10401

red kitchenaid tea kettle $20+shipping

hillarie said...

Hey Jill- This is Eric Cronk's wife- I think we've met a few times, remember?? Anyways, Eric is swearing up and down that you have a photography website. I think I've exhausted my searching capabilities. Do you have one? Anyways, I loved reading your blog-- I'm super uncool too. Loser with a capital 'L'.

Angie Startin said...

Anthropologie has some really cute monogrammed mugs/tea cups. I don't know what you are looking for and thes might be a little grown up but here they are...

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=78404&navAction=jump&search=true


http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=78404&navAction=jump&search=true

Crazymamaof6 said...

have you checked out Marshalls or TJmaxx for the tea kettle?they have those colored pots and pans, so i'll keep an eye out and let ya know if i see anything cool. in those colors.

Col.Smeag said...

Tang found a ton of old china for Mollys wedding years ago in the goodwill store on main st in mesa.

Take pepper spray. JK