Friday, May 30, 2008

Filling time



It's Friday and we don't have much to do around here. I told them summer officially starts on Monday, because that is when swim lessons start, and we have them all month. So I'm enjoying my week of doing nothing, hanging around the house, and accepting my messy house as a place where kids are having fun, and staying out of my hair. That's a first.

So Red asked to play on Photo Booth. I love my MAC. They were entertained for a while between photos and video. This is the most interesting of the bunch.

Anyhow, check out the video, it's not all that interesting, but it gets entertaining towards the end when Red combines her two talents.

Things you should know about this video:

1. Everything Red talks about is made up--we've done nothing today.

2. It's worth watching once to pay attention to Red (the redhead), then watch it again and pay attention to The juice (the blonde).

3. The Juice is a random kid. P.S. to Molly ---Can you name the movie that Josie is singing/quoting?

4 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Red is getting so big! I LOVE the doing nothing scene...so wonderful, and who cares if the house is a mess...the kids are having fun and that is ALL that really matters right?

Crazymamaof6 said...

your kids are hilarious! that is AWESOME! she has some mad skillz! and i'm loving the air quotes when she says mr. smarty pants. fun kids!great week to relax!

Mimi said...

that was the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love those girlies, drop em by my place sometime if you need a break. I would love to be entertained by them sometime!

molly said...

That is hilarious. Utter chaos. Love the combining of talent, that took mad skills.

I have no idea the movie, I am really disappointed in myself! LOL