Monday, May 12, 2008

Poll

Is it wrong? . . . a hypothetical poll:

A child of yours that has been blatantly disobedient all day and pushing all of your buttons goes into a room that you forbid her to go into (for the umpteenth time that day) and tries to shut out her sister. Then when the sister tries to push her way in and the mother comes and says "open it" she then continues to put all her weight against the door, is it wrong to reach through the small crack in the door, grab her by the hair and pull her out said opening?

This is purely hypothetical.

No children were injured in this hypothetical scenario.

5 comments:

molly said...

What would Jesus do?

Micah and Jen said...

MOLLY!!! Sure, make us all feel bad now! I totally had this great thing to put on here....but after the comment before me, I just can't! My vote is, nope...not wrong, but don't quote me on that....I NEVER know who may be reading all your comments!

Cicily said...

Happy mother's day! Only really lasts until 6:30pm on Sunday.

onehm said...

If it's wrong, then I'm wrong (hypothetically) because I think that might be something that would happen at our house!!
;)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i say amen