Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Project Playlist



So I don't currently have any music running on my blog because I haven't found anything fun lately. But i always have music on my photo blog. Anyhow--for all of you project playlist users--do you ever get a kick out of the the photos on the login page.

Who are these people?

Picture A--hooters girl, just nasty

Picture B--Some random dude

Picture C--that guy thinks he's hot and he took that picture at the bathroom mirror--he should be embarassed

Picture D--Teen Pregnancy

I would assume I am a small percentage in the demographics. I don't have a picture posted--but I should, just to mix it up. Any ideas of what I should take my picture doing? Of course it will be done in the bathroom mirror being that it's a trend

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Not sure how to accomplish it....but your feet in the bathroom mirror would be pretty funny....maybe you could take the photo with your feet, that would be original! Okay, really no clue what to do!

Lindsay Nichole said...

haha make sure your mirror is really dirty and water/ toothpaste spotted. those are really the best ones. oh and make sure you make it look like it was just a snapshot, like someone "caught" you looking deep in thought...if you need any references, look at myspace.com.

onehm said...

Hey girl...
WHERE ARE YOU?