Thursday, February 21, 2008

Overheard

Overheard at our house today:

Me: Juice--why are you zipping up your pajamas, you don't have your pull-up on, that is why you unzipped them

The juice: Oh yah (giggle)

Me: So get the pull up off your head and put it on

The juice: *sigh* As you wish




Red: Mom--where do babies come out? Maybe your belly button . .. or what if they came out of your mouth? That would be weird.

Me: Silence

Red: EWWWW what if they came out your privates?

Me: Silence




Red: Jon at school used a marker today, we're not allowed to use markers. But I won't tell on him, he said he'd pay me $5,000 if I didn't tell and I said--Ok.

Red: I trust him to pay me $5,000.

. . . later

Red: Mom, can me and the juice do chores for money? I need some money in case I tell on Jon, so I can pay him $5,000

Me: You are NOT paying Jon $5,000

6 comments:

Amy said...

Your girls are too funny!
"EWWWW what if they came out your privates?"
I'm still laughing!!!

Lenor said...

dying jill, i'm dying laughing right now1

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till Jax is old enough for these conversations! PRICELESS!!!

kayleen said...

"babies out of your privates". ewww. that is gross.

Micah and Jen said...

Don't you just LOVE what comes out of their mouthes??? Always an adventure!

onehm said...

totally hilarious.
I can't not laugh.

you are so good to write these things down.