Tuesday, October 9, 2007

WHAT WAS I THINKING WEDNESDAY

So now that I've found my old scrapbooks I thought I'd start a new weekly entry. WHAT WAS I THINKING WEDNESDAYS. I realize that today is Tuesday, but I know tomorrow I'll have too much crap to do to post so I'm posting now. As you can see by the title of my blog I am no longer worried about being cool. There are so many funny things in my past--as well as most of yours I'm sure--and I'm confident enough to show it to apparently--anyone. So every Wednesday I'm going to highlight some of the things that were absolute WHAT WAS I THINKING sort of pictures. Some might just be old pictures, and not so embarassing. You'll also get to see my many hair styles. So I thought I'd start the ball rolling with the most embarassing one I've found so far.

Presenting: WHAT WAS I THINKING WEDNESDAYS






You know when you were in college and were drunk and did super stupid things? Except for you weren't drunk because your Mormon and don't drink, but you still did stupid things. This picture is the result of staying up too late with a really good friend, a white duvet, and a camera---oh and don't forget the candle.

p.b.s. (post blog script) After posting I realized this picture was taken in 98 and I graduated from college in 97 so I can't blame it on the college thing. But I have to say--I really do like my hair. I wish I was that brave again.

7 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Holy crap?? This is you? Love this picture and the idea....if I EVER get around to finding all my old stuff again I may have to copy this idea....too much fun! :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

NICE! way to be brave! and i love the hair! and remember how easy it was back then?? thus my current hairstyle. easy! nice candle! hmm i wonder if i could do this theme too. not sure if i could find my stuff! but it is rad!

Karen said...

You should do another blog and download all your old pictures...or scan them in if you have a scanner...Jennie said you can then go through a company who will make a book out of your blog...no more scrapbook making! As if you wanted one more blog...but thats what we are doing...I hate making time consuming scrapbooks, anyways...talk to her and she'll tell ya about it...btw, love the hair

Jami Broadbent said...

that seriously cracks me up. I have a ton of pictures like that. You don't even look like yourself. Weird.

Cicily said...

I'm so not disappointed by this. I love it. So poetic, so meaningful, so raw, so "Jill". I think we all have a few of those "what the crap" pictures. I'm so glad you're willing to share them.

Lisa said...

Good for you for sharing the WWIT stuff! There's no way I would share any of mine...not out of pride, out of lots and lots of pride! That and I have so many I would have to do it on like M,W,F schedule. I'll look forward to your Wed posts from now on ;)

Summer said...

he-he Justin and I were laughing. I think I remember that haircut ;)