Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ELIZA ELIZA ELIZA

I got my first copy of Eliza today!!! It's the coolest magazine e-ver. It's hip modest fashion. I've been waiting for it for years. I found it on Amelia Lyon's' blog (I blogstalk her). Hyrum's cousin knows her so I started blogstalking her months ago because she is a kick-a photographer. She did some photos for it. Then as I was telling my uber good friend Darcy, she said that her sister Suener (pictured below in article) had been interviewed for it. You can check out her hip designs here. Coo-Li-O. So now I had to have it. I signed up and here it is. So now it is my job to tell the world. I have no other connection to this magazine other than what I've listed, so take my word. It Frickin Rocks. So I want you all to plug it. Sign up, get your copy and plug it. You can plug it before then if you want--just send people to this blog and they can connect. The stuff is awesome, everything I wear (when I finally leave the house) or at least the stuff I wish I had. It is our jobs as awesome modest women to keep this magazine alive. Pass it on ladies.

If you are visiting this post while it is new and fresh, you'll notice the happy music. This is how I'm feeling right now. So by playing the Housemartins I can show that--I occasionally am cool.

MY FIRST COPY!


DARCY'S SISTER SUENER-THE DESIGNER!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard so much about this magazine, can't wait to check it out!

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow, i checked out the website and i have to say i am tempted!

Micah and Jen said...

You are so funny--and I totally have to check it out! I haven't even heard of it--so out of the loop here in podunk Idaho! I'll for sure check it out--I need to stay hip somehow right?

Jenni Coberly said...

I heard about this magazine a few months ago. A friend emailed me about it. I have to say that I LOVE the name!! I am a little biased. I'll have to go check the magazine out. FYI....I'm on page 300 of Harry Potter. I started reading it yesterday and I can't put it down. I saw your blog and decided I'd better read the book so I can read what you think.