Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Poof

Do you ever just want to disappear? Start anew? Reinvent yourself somewhere else?

I'm feeling it. I'm a little ho hum with things. I'm just trudging along doing the same ol' same ol'. Which is what everyone does. But every once in a while I want new or different.

I want to take a year of photography, take classes, buy new gear--do new things.

I want to live somewhere else--maybe somewhere that HAS a Fall.

I want to travel. Get lost.

I want to stop thinking about things--like the news.

I want to stop worrying about what my kids may turn out to be.

I want new music.

I want new foods.

I want a new perspective.

I want change.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

hey, there are a couple of houses for sale in my neighborhood.....you can move here! Lots of great stuff here....and tons of change! :) We would love to have you!!! Oh, and it's easy to get lost around here too!!!

Jenni said...

PS--when you figure out how to stop stressing about your kiddos....give me your secret! :)

Mimi said...

Amen sister!

Anonymous said...

The leaves are changing here and it's pouring rain. Sounds like Fall. I'm waiting for you. ;)

Lenor said...

you are fun jill.