Friday, October 21, 2011

Hale Elementary

I am interrupting your regular scheduled programming for this important announcement:


I am back to the drawing board with schools.

I visited Hale today and LOVED it.

So I was wondering what do any of you know about Hale?

Anyone have a friend who goes there?? I need some feedback.

It seems to be realistically what I want in a school and it's not too far away!:)

I have heard that some people have pulled their kids from Franklin and put them at Hale--do any of you know any of them?

or ANY parents?

Give me anything you have! Please. :)

1 comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

I have a friend whose kids go there this year. They just moved into that neighborhood.

Hale though? Wonder what is so fab about it? Highland arts i've heard is amazing. Entz had fabulous test scores. Hermosa vista thinks its a freaking private school. But hale? Huh.

Message me and i'll see if I can connectt you with myfriend. She's my sister in laws sister.

She was a robson last year.