Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Phone service

Our home phone is internet based and since our internet likes to be tempermental, we thought we'd go with Qwest and get just the super basic phone line for emergencies mostly--then we wouldn't have to worry about the internet.

So the guy said it was $13.18 + tax. Then I had the sign up fee and whatever, so he told me the bill would end up being $52 for the first month, so after I subtracted out the sign up fee and such it left me with $24.00.

Taxes aren't that crazy are they?

Does anyone local have Qwest, and if so could you look at your bill and tell me what I should expect in taxes.

THX

1 comment:

Julia said...

I have a phone line that is only supposed to be $25 or so a month but with takes, comes out to $39!!!!!!! or something like that. Sadly, I am in a contract and didn't read the fine "tax" print