Saturday, June 26, 2010

Still a superhero

Remember THIS POST where I talked about my ideal superpower?
Well it's still my favorite. But as I was sitting in traffic school I realized I needed a lesser power. It could be very effective in multiple situations.

I want to be able to make people be thirsty. That dry scratchy sort of thirsty that makes you not be able to talk.

What the? How is that a superpower and how/when when that be needed?

Oh, think about it.

#1. Traffic school. Ask anyone who has had to go (like me recently) There are stupid people there who WON'T QUIT TALKING. Their offense isn't sever enough to make them diarrhea their pants. LIke the lady who kept insisting that she was there because the cop was bored. REally? bored? I don't think cops can pull you over for NO REASON out of pure boredom. What would the offense on her ticket say? And the young dudes who kept asking questions about DUI laws, like they were trying to get away with it. One of then also suggested that cops pull you over just because you are a teenager. Um, dear young sir, I can tell by your incessant talking that you are a d-bag and thus must be doing something stupid enough to be pulled over for, so shut it. And the lady who suggested that she couldn't get a ticket while speeding if she was "going with the flow of traffic". Seriously. You are all stupid. Now if I could just make them extremely thirsty and their throat scratchy, then they wouldn't ask any more questions. Perfect.

#2 Testimony Meeting. nuff said

#3 Teenagers at the local park that are "F" dudes. Seriously, if you want to drop the F bomb every other word--go home to your dungeon and play your video games and drop like mad. Just not around my kids. d-bags.

#4 Politicians. All of them. Donkey or Elephant.

I could go on and on. Notice around you. You'll find use for my superpowers.

However, I have realized that I don't have superpowers because I would probably use them for un-righteous causes. Like when the cop pulled me over. I probably would have given him diarrhea.

Now that's not nice.

3 comments:

onehm said...

You are my HERO! I totally wish you had these superpowers for real...as long as you wouldn't use them on me!
:)

Traffic school bites.

Jenni said...

You totally crack me up! Thanks for the good laugh!!!

Mimi said...

I love you! {D-Bag} seriously, that's so tits!

I just got the chills thinking about how cool my comment is!