Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Flickr abducted me

My friends keep asking me why I haven't posted about this or that, and I think . . .didn't I? Then I realize that I posted stuff on flickr. I joined a group of my photographer friends in doing a picture a day. I started mid January and have been going strong since. So that explains why this has been a bit neglected. So I thought I'd share some of what has happened. My flickr account is private, but if anyone wants to see it, let me know and I'll add you as a flickr friend--but I'm not that good at flickr yet, so it might take me a while. So here goes:

KId Homework

Photobucket

Dad homework
Photobucket

Cousins came to town
Photobucket

Mopped my floors
Photobucket

Went to the park
Photobucket

Beck attempted to cook some Ramen
Photobucket

I weeded my ugly lawn
Photobucket
Our washer broke, and we fixed it OURSELVES
Photobucket

Our rad ward had an old fashioned get together
Photobucket

Annabelle was shocked she actually caught the chicken
Photobucket

Toon town got a mowawk for a few minutes
Photobucket

Then his Dad finished his haircut
Photobucket

3 comments:

onehm said...

LOVE THESE! Especially the mopping of the floor. HA!
And I'd love to be privy to your "secret photos" on flickr. I'm "onehm" over there. Do you need anything else from me to get it set up? I have no idea how to work anything on flickr, I just know I like the inspiration! :)
Glad that you shared your shots.

Jenni said...

me me me! I want an invite.....your pics are so inspiring! :) LOVE the floor pic....AWESOME! Oh, and I saw on your twitter bout your xbox....yeah, we've had one for about 2 years now....HEAVENLY isn't it??? :)

Bing said...

I love the cousins one-- they totally look alike!