Wednesday, April 21, 2010

All the money in the world

Have you ever thought that there is NO way you could have been a pioneer, with all the crap they had to put up with? ME too, until these girls. It started out as a bunco group, and now we just do whatever we want to once a month. And these girls are more than once a month friends. It's more like once in a lifetime. Sound cheesy I know. But seriously. I would walk across the plains with these girls and probably enjoy it. For reals--the coolest girls on the planet. We've been together for 7 years and not ONCE have we had a tiff of any sort. Except the time when Marlo and Lenor were pissed at each other for a couple of months ( .. . uncomfortable) but they are sisters and are allowed to do that. We just had a bunco overnight and it was THERAPY. It was like getting a dose of some good medication that makes life seem easier and the stress just melt away. These girls are the hit. Who else would attempt a cartwheel in their mid-thirties??








Did we bring blow up mattresses to our hotel? Um, heck yes. We did a lot of other things too, but I don't think I'm allowed to share.

xoxoxo to MOlly for hooking us up with this adventure

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh I am so sad.....I should still be part of that group! Seriously, the BEST girls EV-ER! I miss you all....and glad you had a fun time! :)

Lindsay Jones said...

you guys are killing me! I can't believe I had to miss out!!

Sheri said...

If I had tear ducts I would have cried. Seriously, that was sweet.

Snarky Belle said...

Never met you in real life, but pretty certain I'd walk just about anywhere with you.

Mimi said...

Loving sheri's comment! But I couldn't agree more. We are the bomb!!!