Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You are a Mammal



Just in case any of you drop by anytime soon, I just wanted to give you a heads up.

It's just possible that Kizzy might want to engage in a conversation about mammals, sparked by her older sisters library book

She will say "You are a mammal because you have hair"

And then she might gently press on your boobs and say "and because you get milk in your bosoms"

If this occurs, just go with it and act normal.

That's what I do

I'm thinking it's just a phase.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

that is funny! always good for a laugh....and your kids are such a perfect mixture of both you and HY! How did you guys accomplish that???? Never mind! :)

Kristin said...

IF you chance by my house and are holding my 2 year old, she just might grab your boobs and ask..."Why you got boobs? I don't have boobs" Kids are the best!

Nicole said...

Hey we had to take our blog private due to "Alan." So e-mail me your address... designs4@msn.com