Sunday, September 26, 2010

FPU on Sale



I will keep preaching the word until everyone listens. It's a life changer. Even for those of you who think you're good at budgeting, truly--you could be better.

You know how much I love the other man in my life DAVE RAMSEY.

He just came to Phoenix, and I talked to one of my friend's who went, and she LOVED it. Knew she would.

Anyhow--his Financial Peace University is on sale.

It's a class you can take locally. And it's more in depth of all of the stuff he teaches. It's a lifetime memebership, so once you purchase--you can take the course as many times as you want over your lifetime. We actually bought ours in 2002, and have never had the time to use it.

But we will this Spring, so we are going to take it. It's worth the money--I can guarantee it.

And it's ON SALE. And I don't know how long it will last.

Click HERE to either buy it, or watch the video on his site to learn more about it.

The more the merrier.

1 comment:

Hildie said...

We just started FPU three weeks ago. This week's homework is the Big Budget. Scared . . . but hopeful.