Thursday, May 20, 2010

Post #3

Three things I should have posted earlier:

#1 I forgot to dedicate the last two posts to my pseudo cousin Chris or is it Kris? who stalks but has NEVER once said hello RUDE. Anyhow, now you can do it yourself, or my offer still stands.

#2 Dave Ramsey's books are on sale today for only $10--you won't find them any cheaper and you must get them! I'd get Total Money Makeover. You can also get Financial Peace--that was his first book, but if you can only get one get Total Money Makeover. The Financial Peace Jr for kids is also only $10! I want it so bad, but I don't have any money left, so boo for me, but I'll get it someday. So if you are reading this on Thursday--BUY THEM HERE NOW!

#3 I went to Mi Amigos today and they have delicious fish tacos with a mango salsa. MMMMMMMMMM. You should try them.

6 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

i was here. rad budget. i think Hy's cousin chris is the same one that stalks me. she does comment on facebook.
but you'd have to join to get that kind of treatment.

Sheri said...

Would Kizzy cry if I got her Financial Peace Jr. for her birthday?

Snarky Belle said...

Dave's books changed our life. That sounds sarcastic, I'm being sincere!

I've never had a fish taco. I don't know why, but they scare me. If you say so, I'll give them a try.

Snarky Belle said...

p.s. give me your address, I'll send Financial Peace Jr.

Snarky Belle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Jill- HEY GIRLFRIEND!!!!
I have read and re-read but I am still nervous. I need those private lessons! Love to all-Chris