Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Budget for YOU!!!

My friend's super rad husband hooked everyone up with a blank budget just like the one in the video (see previous post). He changed it around a little and added colors--fun!



CLICK HERE FOR THE EXCEL BUDGET

OR, if you don't have Excel you can use the following link (requires free OpenOffice)

CLICK HERE FOR THE OTHER VERSION


If you need to add rows just click anywhere in between the header of the section and the Total and it will add rows and it won't disrupt the formula.

**Now everyone find their inner nerd (or in my case loud and proud nerd) and get your budget all fancied up, and report back to me on how excited you are about budgeting

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh, you would be VERY proud to know that I already have and follow one of these! :) Come on....tell me how proud you are! You are my inspiration after all! :)

Stacy C. said...

Thank you so much Jill (and friend's husband)! This is AWESOME. I just recently started listening to Dave Ramsey and you have definitely inspired me by sharing your methods and excitement. Now that I don't have to start from scratch I have no excuse for not getting my budget done! You guys rock!

Sheri said...

Ooo Thank You!!! Something about an Excel spreadsheet makes me giddy.

Cicily said...

Your excel friend is super awesome and really attractive.