Monday, August 25, 2008

Yay for the Dentist!




I should have taken pictures, but I didn't. But I wanted to share anyway. All of the girls have been to the dentist . . . and liked it. We got referred to Kids First Pediatric Dentistry by our pediatrician, and turns out---, one of the dentists--Tyler Carter---Hy knew from diving in high school, and I knew him from my college days (his pre-mission days).

The practice is on Queen Creek/Gilbert. Not close to me--but I figured--what does it matter? How often do you go to the dentist anyway? So we went--and were so happy. I've been to a crusty pediatric dentist office before, and it was miserable. This was clean, new, bright and fun. Tyler was awesome with the kids--and they got new toothbrushes--Dora, which they loved, and also a token to put in a machines that had trinkets.

So if you're looking for a good dentist for your kids. Check him out.

4 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

One awesome thing about living in the city! I am jealous! Glad it was a good experience for your girls

Lindsay Jones said...

how funny my kids just went to the dentist and Dr Carter is my brother in laws brother. He really is great!

Summer said...

I've been looking for someone close too. So it's worth the drive? he-he

Jesse said...

I am so happy that you now found the right dentist for your kids. It's not really easy finding a dentist for your kids because at first, kids may tend to get scared of them because of their typical dentist services. Like you, I also found the right dentist for me and my kids. The dentists (Myrtle Beach area) are really great in giving us that dental care experience we've all been wishing for all our lives. And they are friendly as well that's why my kids would keep on coming back to them and have their teeth cleaned.