Thursday, August 28, 2008

Photobooth . .. Thursday?

Ok, so I forgot. But then I came home from Young Women's on Wednedsay and had an this e-mail from Hy:

We read a "Friend" (lds magazine for kids) story about Saints sailing from England to America who were almost attacked by pirates. It was about praying and how we should pray as often as we can. The story prompted these responses:

The Juice: Do horses say prayers? (followed by an imitation of what it might sound like if a horse were to pray)

Red knowingly concluded: Pirates don't say prayers

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Her little giggle and sigh at the end is way too cute.

Micah and Jen said...

I love it.....but it almost looks like the poor horse dies at the end of the prayer? What are you teaching this kid??? I love that you do these, so I can see your adorable girls....seriously, they crack me up and I look forward to your photoboothes every week! I really need to figure out how to do them!