Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Photobooth Tuesday

I used to do a photobooth blog entry every week, and then I quit for a while. But now they are starting to get good again, so I think I might do it.

For those of you who don't know what photobooth is, it's a program on a MAC. I have an iMAC and the camera is built into my screen. The kids just sit down, turn the program on and they can take photos or video and do different effects.

It is Red's favorite thing to do. It's nice, because she will sit down and do it forever. The other kids like it too, but she is the only one who knows how to run it.

So every once in a while, I open up photobooth to check for the latest entertainment.

This was my favorite. She just talks to the screen and has herself some good new-fashioned fun.

Check it.

11 comments:

onehm said...

OH MY GOODNESS that is hysterical!!! (And not just because it's almost 3am either!!)
;) Way to go, Red!

Anonymous said...

That was Awsome!!! You should post that on you tube. It's an instant clasic.

Jenni Coberly said...

Please keep these coming! They are a great comic relief!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

she is hilarious! that is FABULOUS!

Cicily said...

She is awesome!

Lindsay Jones said...

I am laughing out loud, not just laughing in my head thinking oh how cute, I am rolling on the floor cracking up, thanks I needed that!

molly said...

*wipes away tears* That was HEElarious. Totally cracking up when she turns around and srats screaming. And keeps screaming. And screaming. Ahhh, good times.

Anonymous said...

Seriously? That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!!

Mimi said...

we are all getting such a huge kick out of this here in cali! red you rock!

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

Hey you read my blog..you are it!

Lisa said...

That's hysterical!