Thursday, April 17, 2008

Random Highlights

*Today The Juice showed ME how to do something in Itunes. What????? She's 3.

*Hy cleaned out the garage so I can park in it. Yay!! No hot car seats.

*Red asked me today if she could wear her jeans lower like Caitlyn at school. She already has low rise jeans. So I said well, you can as long as your butt crack doesn't show. So she lowered it, and her crack showed. So I asked does Caitlyn's crack show? She said yes and I told her no one wants to look at that because that is where poop comes out. Her response: "Not from the top." So I told her no crack and she left her jeans where they were. ----Seriously? She's 6 . . . I'm in trouble. Luckily due to my genetics we'll never have this conversation about cleavage.

*The Juice has an imaginary friend and she used to live in China--but we've been notified that she now resides in Canada. Canada???? China I get because it is in cartoons, but where did she learn about Canada???

*Squoosh keeps taking off her diaper. So I just let her because I'm too tired to chase her down.

*I haven't gotten out my maternity clothes yet so it's really depressing getting dressed because nothing fits.

*I have 5 little tomatoes growing on my tomato plant. Hooray!! It's just in a pot because I didn't have time to make a garden. Maybe next year.

*I have not been able to hear out of my left ear for 3 weeks. I tried all sorts of natural cures and nothing worked. So I went to the doctor. I have an ear infection. So now I'm on an antibiotic. Lame. I hope it works. You have no idea what it sounds like to hear yourself brush your hair or eat cereal. Super annoying.

*I've randomly been able to keep up on my household chores. I don't know why, but I'm loving it. I just hope it keeps up.

*I'm loving the cooler weather. This is the best spring ever.

5 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

hilarious crack talk.

itunes. she is a genius!

MY daughter Joy had an imaginary friend that moved to china. her name was Alice. yeah wonder where they learn this stuff. Canada ,eh? Caillou is from Canada, and some disney channel shows are too. very interesting.

awesome on keeping up with chores. maybe you are nesting. i always have to go with the moods and am thankful for cleaning urges while prego. ONE BONUS for that.

no fun on the streakers. time to potty train? shes so little though

gold star for Hy cleaning out the garage.

Anonymous said...

Naughty Naughty Franklin! They are supposed to catch butt-crackage!

Micah and Jen said...

Hilarous! I always love your posts about the girls....they are just funny funny gals! And so very smart....it's really scary huh? Maternity clothes??? I've been in them for a month now...super jealous you can even attempt to fit in regular clothes....I need to see some belly pics! :) And the ear thing....do you remember after I had Austin and couldn't hear out of my ear for months...so annoying, but Marlo took me to her chiropractor friend and he cured me! Maybe you could try that if the antiboitic doesn't work! Yay for getting some chores done and keeping up....I'm maybe going to get there someday!

LindsayJ said...

could you just record your girls every day, and then send it to me so I can just enjoy how funny and witty they are?

Mimi said...

great post, how very informative. in a fun way!