Thursday, April 3, 2008

Get my work done day

Today is the day I get crap done.

Goals: Taxes---yes, taxes

2:12 p.m. Taxes done, e-filed, and printed. I wish I had done them earlier to let all those out there who are super poor that they can file for free by going to irs.gov, freefile, and choosing turbotax freedom edition.

Fold girl's laundry from days ago

2:12 pm Also done, thanks Hy for the help

Kill all 50 flies we counted on our ceiling last night

2:12 Haven't counted, but I think I'm done to about 10, but then again, the back door got left open. (We have NO screens on windows or doors---that's why so many flies)

Do some laundry

2:12 Pm 1 Load done, one to be transferred


Highlight of my morning:

Using my awesomely suction powerered dyson to vacuum up two flies while there were . . . well . . . . um . . let's say . . . mating.

MWAAAA-HHAAA-HAAA-HAAA

2:12 pm Squoosh went down for a nap around noon-ish, didn't nap, but did take off her diaper and pee in her bed. NOT AWESOME

3 comments:

Mimi said...

love those dyson's! 50? how in the world?

little jill said...

Hy says:
Our living room is a biblical plague. Take that, Pharoah!

Micah and Jen said...

LOVE the fly story! We are not quite to that season of the year yet, but it will begin soon and I'm NOT looking forward to it! Yay for getting stuff done! How are you feeling by the way? Do you know what you are having yet? If not, when do you find out?