Friday, July 18, 2008

What, a tag?

I have never, ever, no really not ever responded to a tag. But as I was awake last night from 3am-4am because a startling dream, I stared to think about random things I would say if I ever were to respond. So I'm throwing caution to the wind and doing it.

I am: pregnant and uncomfortable
I think: my husband is crazy because he's reading the Twilight series (and I won't)
I know: that I will probably get hemorrhoids from birthing this baby
I want: a Toyota Sienna Minivan
I have: witty children
I wish: Hy was done with school
I hate: when people smoke in cars that are in front of me on the road
I miss: traveling
I fear: random and irrational things (like my children being eaten my a mountain lion)
I feel: pretty good--I just woke up from a long nap
I hear: the air conditioner buzzing
I smell: pretty good-I actually showered today
I crave: chocolate on top of chocolate on top of chocolate
I search: for vegetarian recipes my husband will not complain about
I wonder: why mormons love to do sign language to things like songs and young women themes, when no one in their ward is deaf
I regret: not going to Europe with my husband before we had kids--because he won't shut up about it
I love: my 24 inch iMac
I care: less what most people think of me
I always: think of new ways to decorate my house
I am not: good at pretending to like people that I don't
I believe: that being a good parent means your kids at some point will hate you
I dance: everyday and lately with my 6 year old
I sing: good enough for church, not good enough for choir
I don't always: acknowledge my husband on my blog--I really do think he rocks more than your husbands--that's right I said it
I fight: the urge to ram into the back of slow moving cars
I write: in my journal occasionally
I lose: my memory when I'm pregnant
I win: at random games I've never played before like Risk or Settler's of Catan
I never: wear make-up (on occasion mascara and Burt's Bee's lip balm)
I listen: to Dave Ramsey on the radio---The best financial advice---E-V-E-R
I can usually be found: in front of the computer checking photography blogs
I am scared: that one of my random and irrational fears will come true
I need: the friends that I have
I am happy about: my girls and how much personality they have
I tag: whoever the crap feels up to it

5 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

AWESOME! I am so glad you did this one....I was laughing at the Twilight one....GO HY! I only made it to book 2 then gave up...to high school for me I think! Anyhow, way fun and I am glad that you are such an honest person....truely saved me and realize how to be honest with myself as well! You totally ROCK!

Mimi said...

Love it! Very entertaining!!

Jeni Everett said...

Jill,
Katie has been asking at least once a week to play with Annabell. Katie thought her hair was such a pretty color and really wanted to be friends. So consider this comment a pre-invitation to a BBQ at our house when the weather gets better. That way Katie can play with Annabell and see her pretty hair. I hope your pregnancy is going well. You looked so cute at the shower!

Rachel Cunningham said...

I just discovered your blog from Ashley's. Small world...she and I used to hang out at the MCC institute pre-marriage days. Numero uno, your photography is amazing. Holy cow...I love your photo style. And I love that your husband is reading Twilight. My husband would be happy if he never had to hear about Edward again. And I peed my pants laughing about your sign language comment. So true.

Col.Smeag said...

Tangie is out of towm so i was surfing links lol. Funny stuff.