Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkins I can do

In Arizona it's usually pointless to carve a pumpkin because it's so hot, it gets all moldy and rotten in about 2 days. But check these out---these I can do. I'm not even that crafty, and I think I can do these. They spray painted them and then scratched off the paint. Or they used painters tape and then spray painted them. I think I'm going to try it. Everyone save their 50% off coupons for Michaels and give them to me. We can make a day of it.

This is where I found them:

Pumpkin Stuff


I found that link by going to this LINK.







8 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

I love it!!! Those are soo cute!! I think I would like to try it too!

Summer said...

yep, painters tape works great. also those foamie kids stickers(kids craft isles) in dots or star shapes or whatever. put them on, paint, then remove and your left with the shape in orange. :)

Anonymous said...

THe little ones with the ribbons are darling. What a great idea! I love the painted ones, I want to do it every year, but it never happens!

Micah and Jen said...

I love creative people we can steal ideas from.....my fav is the pumpkins with the ribbon....I am soooo going to steal that one! :)

Anonymous said...

totally unrelated to your blog but hey. I have not gone girly, but I figured that for a few days I could do something a little babyish on the blog. It used to be orange and after your post is now back to orange. Your kids are adorrable. Glad you found me and vice versa

Col.Smeag said...

WOW! Mantha needs a pumkin decorated for school and I can totaly do the whole tape it thing!
Can't wait to try it!

The Jones Family said...

Those are so cute, and look so fun to make. I just might have to give it a try. Oh and by the way congrats on that beautiful baby. Julie

Nichols Family said...

Jill, I'm going private...if you want an invite see my blog!